Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Taco Salad-Renee' Jones

My kids love this plus they are getting some vegetables and don't know it.
1 or 2 lbs of ground beef or turkey
1 or 2 packages of taco seasoning(depending on how much meat you are using)
one can of kidney beans
one can of yellow kernel corn
crushed Doritios
optional:
sour cream
lettuce
tomatoes
taco sauce
Fix the taco seasoning like directions say on package. Then stir in the kidney beans and corn. I use a larger cans for the larger recipe and the smaller cans for the smaller recipe.
I fix it individually for my kids whatever they want with the meat. When serving it I put Doritios on the bottom, meat mixture on top of that and then put any of the optional items after that.
I serve with refried beans. Really easy and kids are getting some protein and not knowing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment